Duration: 1 day
Price: € 788 plus VAT
Requirements: ICS.201 OT Security Fundamentals or ICS.205 Applied OT Security Training recommended
Training Format: Public and in-house training possible
The OT Incident Handling Essentials training provides participants with the necessary basics to prepare for security incidents in an industrial environment. The most important technical and organizational preparations will be discussed along with the “DO’s and DON’Ts”. This course is particularly interesting for plant operators, integrators and service providers who want to prepare for an emergency to be able to more easily prevent damage caused by virus attacks, ransomware or hacking.
Content of Training
- Introduction to incident handling
- Essentials and important termins
- Incident response lifecycle
- Technical containment
- Post Incident Process und Lessons learnt
- Learn to use techniques and methods for maintenance of industrial operation
- Get to know best practice during a potential ICS security incident
- Deal with the topic of weak points and incident handling in your own company
Are you interested in a ICS.222 OT Incident Handling Essentials training? Contact us!