Duration: 3 days
Price: € 2540 plus VAT
Requirements: No prior knowledge necessary
Degree: Attendance confirmation; in case of successful participation in the certification exam COSP-Personenzertifikat of TÜV Austria CERT GmbH
The training ICS.205 Applied OT Security is the perfect choice for every participant preparing for a role or function with OT security responsibility. The training conveys essential OT security know-how, gives an introduction to common standards and explains practical actions for the secure operation of industrial systems. Existing skills in the areas of maintenance, industrial automation, as well as instrumentation and control technology are enhanced with the ability to include the security perspective in networked industrial systems.
Content of Training
- Introduction to Operational Technology (OT)
- IT security objectives
- Evolution of OT
- OT components and terminology
- OT incidents
- IT essentials
- Network protocols
- Crypto refresher
- Network security basics
- Secure network protocols
- IT vs. OT Security
- Safety vs. Security
- Characteristics of OT systems vs. IT systems
- Security threats and attack vectors
- OT attackers
- OT attack vectors
- OT risk factors and threats
- OT standards overview
- NIS directive
- IEC 62443
- ISO 27000 & ISO 27019
- NIST 800-82 and CSF
- and more
- Well-proven security measures for OT
- Defense in Depth
- Organisational security measures
- Security assessments and reviews
- Configuration management
- Network and communication security
- Component security
- Identity and access management
After the training the participants should
- have a confident feeling in dealing directly with OT security.
- have a basic understanding of OT technologies and terminology.
- have gained a basic awareness of OT security standards and their areas of application.
- know the most important security measures for the OT area.
- be able to make a contribution to protecting industrial operations in their area of responsibility.
11. – 13. October 2023
ICS.205 Applied OT Security
11. – 13. October 2023, 8.30 am – 4.30 pm
Online, € 2540 plus VAT