OT Security Management-training provides those responsible for operations, project and production managers and decision-makers in general with the knowledge they need to implement security in industrial operations. Participants learn all necessary skills to recognize dangers early on, to increase the security level and to lastingly avoid security vulnerabilities. The focus is on organizational topics and process management, in addition technical influencing factors are also discussed, which prepare the participants better for future security decisions.
Content of Training
- Overview of security standards and frameworks
- Case study: OT security incident in the absence of OT security management
- Organisational measures and ISMS
- Definition of the system under consideration (SUC)
- Asset management
- Risk management
- Supply chain management
- Classification of information
- Partitioning and zoning
- Secure remote access
- Component security (hardening)
- Identity and access management
- Awareness training
- Patch management
- Incident Handling
- Logging and monitoring
- Anomaly detection
- Vulnerability assessment
- Incident response planning
- System availability
After the training the participants should
- be able to securely manage their responsible operating areas and assess risks.
- have refreshed and deepend their existing knowledge of OT security and related standards.
- have gained a basic understanding of the risk assessment procedure.
- understand asset discovery and component classification capabilities.
- have developed a holistic view of security processes.
- be able to define response plans and establish defined communication strategies for incident management.
04. – 06. May 2021
ICS.212 Certified OT Security Manager TÜV® (COSM)
04. – 06. May 2021, 8.30 am – 4.30 pm
Linz / Online, € 2550 plus VAT