Duration: 3 days
Price: € 2690 plus VAT
Requirements: ICS.201 OT Security Fundamentals or ICS.205 Applied OT Security Training recommended
Degree: Attendance confirmation; in case of successful participation in the certification exam COSM-Personenzertifikat of TÜV Austria CERT GmbH
OT Security Management-training provides those responsible for operations, project and production managers and decision-makers in general with the knowledge they need to implement security in industrial operations. Participants learn all necessary skills to recognize dangers early on, to increase the security level and to lastingly avoid security vulnerabilities. The focus is on organizational topics and process management, in addition technical influencing factors are also discussed, which prepare the participants better for future security decisions.
Content of Training
- Overview, standards and frameworks
- Tabletop exercise
- Security Governance and program management
- ISMS improvement
- Roles and responsibilities
- System under Consideration (SuC)
- Asset inventory
- Risk management
- Supply chain risk management
- Defense in depth
- Network segmentation and zoning
- Remote access
- Systems securityPatch management
- I dentity and access management
- Security awareness
- Logging and monitoring
- Anomaly detection
- Vulnerability assessment
- Incident handling lifecycle
- Post incident activities
- System availability
- Recovery planning
After the training the participants should
- be able to securely manage their responsible operating areas and assess risks.
- have refreshed and deepend their existing knowledge of OT security and related standards.
- have gained a basic understanding of the risk assessment procedure.
- understand asset discovery and component classification capabilities.
- have developed a holistic view of security processes.
- be able to define response plans and establish defined communication strategies for incident management.
Our Self-Assessment Questionnaire gives you an idea of whether you are a suitable candidate for the OT Security Manager training. To enroll in the advanced training courses, we require proof of your experience and training in the OT Security area, regardless of the result of the questionnaire. Based on the provided documents, we will decide whether to enroll you directly in the advanced course.