Duration: 2 days
Cost: € 1576 plus VAT
Training Format: Public and in-house training possible
If you don’t want to leave the security and the quality of your products to chance, you have to choose a proactive approach. Only by integrating security into the development processes and by having an organization that knows how to deal with the topic professionally can high-quality products that meet the needs of the market be created. The Secure Product Development with IEC-62443-4-1 training teaches the participants how security can be integrated into software development with the help of the IEC-62443-4-1 standard section Security in order to make their products lastingly secure.
Content of Training
- Introduction to IEC 62443-4-1 (Principles and Requirements)
- Security Management (Product classification, security organization, security training, integrity protection, protection of the development environment, selection of secure components)
- Specification of security requirements
- Secure by Design and Secure Implementation
- Security Verification and Validation Testing
- PSIRT and Security Update Management
- Security Guidelines
After the training the participants should
- know suitable methods and get familiar with the measures to integrate security into your development processes.
- be capable to use useful tools to review and improve your product security.
- overcome constant challenges such as legacy code, updates from third-party vendors or communication of vulnerabilities