Duration: 3 days
Price: € 2600 plus VAT
Requirements: ICS.201 OT Security Foundation, an equivalent course or relevant work experience of min. 38h/week
Degree: Attendance confirmation; in case of successful participation in the certification exam COSTE-Personenzertifikat of TÜV Austria CERT GmbH
The Technical OT Security Training aims to further deepen existing knowledge of those with relevant professional experience in IT and OT security. The training with a technical focus provides the necessary understanding of protocols and components used as well as in-depth security knowledge of threats, current attack campaigns and the use of technical protection measures. The training enables the participants to make or prepare the right decisions regarding appropriate technical security measures and security technologies and thus to increase the security level of plant networks using proven methods and technologies.
Content of Training
- OT Threat Landscape
- Procurement of a secure system
- IEC 62443 risk analysis
- ICS/OT protocols
- Overview Wired and Wireless Protocols
- Industrial Protocol Details (Profinet, Profibus, OPC und OPC UA, IEC 60870-5, MQTT, uvm.)
- Wireless Protocol Details
- Securing industrial protocols
- Wireshark Introduction
- Network-based attacks
- Denial-of-service attacks
- Network Sniffing
- Protocol Spoofing
- Man-in-the-middle attacks
- Advanced OT Network Security Deep Dive
- Network segmentation
- OT Sepcific Firewall Topics
- Applying security measures in OT
- Security requirements and implementation
- User Management
- Credential Management
- Host Hardening
- System Monitoring and Network Detection
- Anomaly And Threat Detection
- Remote Access
- Backup and Recovery
- OT Security Market Guide
- IEC 62443 certification
- Final Challenge
After the training the participants should
- further consolidate and deepen existing knowledge in IT and OT security.
- have a basic understanding of OT transmission technologies and protocols.
- understand different OT network protection measures based on common attacks.
- know the procedure for partitioning and zoning of an architecture.
- have gained insight into the use of monitoring and honeypot systems against attackers.
- learned how security measures can be technically implemented in OT operations.
30. March – 01. April 2022
ICS.211 Technical OT Security
30. March – 01. April 2022, 8.30 am – 4.30 pm
Brunn a. Gebirge / Online, € 2600 plus VAT
Our Self-Assessment Questionnaire gives you an idea of whether you are a suitable candidate for the Technical OT Security training. To enroll in the advanced training courses, we require proof of your experience and training in the OT Security area, regardless of the result of the questionnaire. Based on the provided documents, we will decide whether to enroll you directly in the advanced course.