Duration: 3 days
Price: € 2820 plus VAT
Requirements: ICS.201 OT Security Fundamentals or ICS.205 Applied OT Security Training recommended
Degree: Attendance confirmation; in case of successful participation in the certification exam COSTE-Personenzertifikat of TÜV Austria CERT GmbH
The Technical OT Security Training aims to further deepen existing knowledge of those with relevant professional experience in IT and OT security. The training with a technical focus provides the necessary understanding of protocols and components used as well as in-depth security knowledge of threats, current attack campaigns and the use of technical protection measures. The training enables the participants to make or prepare the right decisions regarding appropriate technical security measures and security technologies and thus to increase the security level of plant networks using proven methods and technologies.
Content of Training
- OT Threat Landscape
- Procurement of a secure system
- IEC 62443 risk analysis
- OT protocols
- Common wired and wireless OT protocols
- Understanding OT protocols on a technical level
- Wireless protocols in OT environments
- Securing industrial protocols
- Network and protocol analysis with wireshark
- Network-based attacks
- Denial-of-service attacks
- Network Sniffing
- Protocol Spoofing
- Man-in-the-middle attacks
- Improving OT Network Security
- Network segmentation
- Using firewalls in OT networks
- Applying security measures in OT
- Security requirements and implementation
- User Management
- Credential Management
- Host Hardening
- System Monitoring and Network Detection
- Anomaly And Threat Detection
- Remote Access
- Backup and Recovery
- OT Security Market Guide
- OT Security Trends
- Final Challenge
After the training the participants should
- further consolidate and deepen existing knowledge in IT and OT security.
- know how to technically implement security measures in the OT operation.
- have a basic understanding of OT transmission technologies and protocols.
- understand different network protection measures in the OT through the Purdue model.
- know the procedure for partitioning and zoning of an architecture according to IEC 62443 including the security levels.
- have gained insight into the use of monitoring systems against attackers.
- understand the relationship between physicalsecurity and OT security.
Our Self-Assessment Questionnaire gives you an idea of whether you are a suitable candidate for the Technical OT Security training. To enroll in the advanced training courses, we require proof of your experience and training in the OT Security area, regardless of the result of the questionnaire. Based on the provided documents, we will decide whether to enroll you directly in the advanced course.