Duration: 4 hours
Price: € 430 plus VAT
Training Format:Public and in-house training possible
The Cybersecurity Awareness Training is designed as a basis for every employee in the IT/OT area to gain a basic understanding of security or to refresh already existing security knowledge. In contrast to purely theore-tical training courses, concrete examples and rules of conduct are considered here specifically for the respecti-ve area of activity of the participants and existing prejudices in cyber security are tested for their truth content.
Content of Training
- What is cybersecurity all about?
- Who are the attackers of industrial systems?
- Current attacks, incidents and IT/OT specific hacking demo.
- Secure Rules of Conduct:
- Dealing with programs, software and emails
- Dealing with passwords and password policies
- Dealing with USB sticks and other external media
- Detecting attacks and reporting suspicions
- Top 10 Cybersecurity Risks
- Imparting a basic understanding of cybersecurity to all employees
- Creating cybersecurity awareness among participants for an increased security level in their own company
- Refreshing of already known rules of conduct for safe actions in the company
09. November 2023
AWT.104 Cybersecurity Awareness Training
09. November 2023, 8.30 am – 12:30 pm
Online, € 430 plus VAT