Duration: 4 hours
Price: € 395 plus VAT
Training Format:Public and in-house training possible
The Cyber Security Awareness Training is designed as a basis for every employee in the IT/OT area to gain a basic understanding of security or to refresh already existing security knowledge. In contrast to purely theoretical training courses, concrete examples and rules of conduct are considered here specifically for the respective area of activity of the participants and existing prejudices in cyber security are tested for their truth content.
Content of Training
- What is cybersecurity all about?
- Who are the attackers of industrial systems?
- Current attacks, incidents and IT/OT specific hacking demo.
- Secure Rules of Conduct:
- Dealing with programs, software and emails
- Dealing with passwords and password policies
- Dealing with USB sticks and other external media
- Detecting attacks and reporting suspicions
- Top 10 Cybersecurity Risks
- Imparting a basic understanding of cybersecurity to all employees
- Creating cybersecurity awareness among participants for an increased security level in their own company
- Refreshing of already known rules of conduct for safe actions in the company