Duration: 4 hours
Cost: € 400 plus VAT
Training Format: Public and in-house training possible
The OT Security Awareness training serves as a basis for every employee in the OT area to impart a basic understanding of security or to refresh existing security knowledge. In contrast to the AWT.101-IT Security Awareness training, concrete examples and rules of conduct specifically for the OT area are considered here.
Content of Training
- What is included in Operational Technology (OT)?
- Who is attacking industrial control systems?
- Recent attacks, incidents and OT specific hacking demo
- Secure rules of conduct
- Dealing with programs, software and emails
- Dealing with passwords and password policies
- Handling USB sticks and other external media
- Physical security
- Recognizing attacks and reporting suspicious cases
- Top 10 OT security risks
- Imparting a basic understanding of security for all employees in the OT sector.
- Creating security awareness in the participants for an increased security level in their own company
- Refreshing already known rules of conduct for secure actions in the company
- Detect and prevent risky behavior in industrial plants.