Duration: 1.5 hours
Cost: Upon request
Training Format: Inhouse training
The IT Security Awareness training serves as a basis for every employee in the company to impart a basic understanding for security or to refresh pre-existing security knowledge. Training content can be individually tailored to the company (e.g. Incidents from the industry, standards and regulations that apply to the industry, hacking demos from the industry, internal company content such as own policies, links to own wikis and documents, listing internal company persons as security contacts, etc.).
Content of Training
- What is information security?
- Who are the attackers?
- Recent attacks, incidents and hacking demo
- Secure rules of conduct
- Dealing with programs, software and emails
- Dealing with passwords and password policies
- Handling USB sticks and other external media
- Handling your own equipment in the company (Bring your own Device – BYOD)
- Handling information
- Physical security
- Recognizing attacks and reporting suspicious cases
- Security in the private environment
- Impart a basic understanding of security for all employees.
- Create security awareness in the participants for an increased security level in their own company.
- Refresh already known rules of conduct for secure actions within the company.