Duration: 4 hours
Cost: € 400 plus VAT
Requirements: No previous knowledge necessary
Training Format: Public and in-house training possible
The IT Security Awareness training serves as a basis for every employee in the company to impart a basic understanding for security or to refresh pre-existing security knowledge.
Content of Training
- What is information security?
- Who are the attackers?
- Recent attacks, incidents and hacking demo
- Secure rules of conduct
- Dealing with programs, software and emails
- Dealing with passwords and password policies
- Handling USB sticks and other external media
- Handling your own equipment in the company (Bring your own Device – BYOD)
- Handling information
- Physical security
- Recognizing attacks and reporting suspicious cases
- Security in the private environment
- Impart a basic understanding of security for all employees.
- Create security awareness in the participants for an increased security level in their own company.
- Refresh already known rules of conduct for secure actions within the company.