/ Security Awareness Training
/ AWT.101 IT Security Awareness
AWT.101 IT Security Awareness
The IT Security Awareness training serves as a basis for every employee in the company to impart a basic understanding for security or to refresh pre-existing security knowledge.
The training is particularly recommended for
all employees of a company.
The training in a nutshell
- Duration: 4 hours
- Course language: German or English
- Requirements: No prior knowledge, no notebook necessary
- Completion with certification
- Available in public, in-house and e-learning
Content of training
The participants can expect the following content for the selected training:
- What is information security?
- Who are the attackers?
- Recent attacks, incidents and hacking demo
- Secure rules of conduct
- Dealing with programs, software and emails
- Dealing with passwords and password policies
- Handling USB sticks and other external media
- Handling your own equipment in the company (Bring your own Device – BYOD)
- Handling information
- Physical security
- Recognizing attacks and reporting suspicious cases
- Security in the private environment
- Impart a basic understanding of security for all employees.
- Create security awareness in the participants for an increased security level in their own company.
- Refresh already known rules of conduct for secure actions within the company.
Dates and registration