This course introduces participants to the analysis and evaluation of the security of wireless communications and the typical problems, identification of wireless signals and best practices for testing wireless communications. RF theory, software-defined radio (SDR), the basics of radio and digital signal processing are discussed to provide a solid basis for understanding the security implications in this area. Special attention is paid to possible attack methods and test scenarios. Multiple exercises facilitate rapid progress in understanding the background and allow participants to make assessments and to test wireless communication themselves. In addition, excerpts from known vulnerabilities in real world products and standards are presented to underline the importance of the topic.
The training is particularly recommended for
Tester, software developers and architects.
The training in a nutshell
- Perfect training for the introduction to wireless security
- Duration: 2 days
- Course Language: German or English
- Requirements: Prior knowledge of programming is an advantage, own notebook necessary
- Completion with certificate of participation
- Public and in-house training possible