Security Testing Foundation training teaches the basic concepts of security testing. A structured procedure is presented along with how security tests for an application can be organized. Subsequently, cross-site scripting and SQL injection attacks will be discussed with a focus on web applications and their anatomy will be explained and practiced using real-world examples. During the training, well-known hacking tools will be used again and again to give the participants a tangible picture of reality. Finally, tools are presented with which automated security scans can be carried out and how their results are to be dealt with.
The training is particularly recommended for
Software testers who want to get an insight on the basics of software testing with a focus on security aspects.
The training in a nutshell
- Ideal entry-level training for security software testing
- Duration: 2 days
- Course Language: German or English
- Requirements: No previous knowledge, own notebook necessary
- Completion with certificate of participation
- Public and in-house training possible