The Industrial/OT Security Updater training course serves as a refresher and update course for the participants to inform them about organizational and technical innovations and progress in the field of security.
The training is particularly recommended for
all persons who have already attended another training course from the Limes Academy ICS series.
The training in a nutshell
- Training to refresh already acquired knowledge about OT security
- Duration: 4 hours
- Course language: German or English
- Requirements: completion of a training from the ICS training series, no notebook necessary
- Completion with certification
- Public and in-house training possible
Content of training
The participants can expect the following content for the selected training:
- New security features in ICS protocols
- Innovations in the area of compliance and regulations
- News about IEC 62443
- ICS vulnerabilities and attack campaigns
- Innovations in security technologies
- Efficiently refresh the knowledge you’ve already acquired in just four hours.
- Learn about the most important innovations from the technical as well as from the organizational world of security.
- Stay one step ahead of attackers with information about current ICS vulnerabilities and attack campaigns